I’ve recently kicked off a series on Genesis Framework including a review of the framework and the beautiful Genesis child theme Hello Luv from Hello You Designs. Hello Luv is also one of my very favorite Feminine Genesis Child Themes. On HelloAmbi.com I talk about WordPress to my readers to make web design and hosting easy and accessible to women entrepreneurs, helping them to rise in tech without digital drama being their hurdle. I want to make sure you, as my reader know that a designer quality blog is within your ability and your budget. You don’t need to break the bank to up level your blog. In fact, if you haven’t gotten your blog up and running already, download my roadmap here.
If you are a beginner, it’s not too early to think about how you’ll want to evolve your blog’s brand. Let’s get real, much of what we read on the internet isn’t new, it’s just packaged differently. Truth is, we follow blogs we are attracted to, so how you deliver your content to the world matters. Many women have told me that they are drawn to feminine images and perhaps that’s because they can see a bit of themselves on the pages of those blogs. Take a look at these seven feminine Genesis child themes if you are looking to relaunch in 2020 with a girl boss look and feel. Every female CEO should be represented in style and powered by strong code.
- Gourmet Pro // WPChic ($75)
2. Business Babe WordPress Theme // Sugar+Code ($49)
3. Beadyblue // bluewebinfoway ($15)
4. Vivien // Lovely Confetti ($59)
5. Pompidou // sheshoppesco ($65)
6. Travel Girl // Adalaine Design ($59)
7. Ella // Code + Coconut ($49)
ALL OF THESE WORDPRESS THEMES WERE BUILT EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE GENESIS FRAMEWORK
All of the WordPress themes above require the Genesis Framework in order to function. If you do not already own the Genesis Framework you can click here to purchase it. The Genesis Framework is a one time purchase and good with any Genesis child theme. Read my review of Genesis Framework here.
Latest posts by Amberly Carter (see all)
- ‘Women of the Movement’ mini-series highlights how Black press helped Mamie Till Mobley tell her story to the world - January 7, 2022
- Clubhouse App Review 2020 - November 18, 2020
- Blog Traffic: Metrics to Measure First for Total Blog Success - February 5, 2020